Friendly spaces for youth, often offering: free contraception, STI testing & treatment, pregnancy testing & general sexual health info.
Clinics usually serve folks up to age 21, and some serve folks up to age 24. Different clinics offer different services including:
- Free hormonal contraception like the pill, the patch, the depo shot etc.
- Free emergency contraceptive pills (such as Plan B, the ‘morning after pill’ etc.)
- Free IUDs, sometimes including emergency contraceptive IUD insertions
- Medication abortion services
- Mental health and substance use counselling
- Free condoms and lube
Contact the clinic to confirm their hours and services. If you click the link below and scroll down a bit, you’ll see a list of Youth Clinics in Greater Vancouver.