Real Talk, Real World: Little Sister’s Tour
February 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
At Real Talk, Real World, we go out into the community to see things we’ve talked about in our Real Talk Hangouts.
For our next Real Talk, Real World event, we will be going to the famous Little Sister’s Book & Art Emporium for a tour.
One of the store staff will conduct a slow-paced tour for us, showing us products, explaining how some things work, and sharing stories of the store’s significant place in Vancouver’s LGBTQ history. There will be sex toys, clothing, underwear, and a wide range of LGBTQ books to look at.
The store will be open during the tour, so feel free to bring some money along if you think you’ll want to make some purchases!
Afterwards, we’ll be heading over to a coffee shop to hang out and chat. Bring some money if you’d like ot buy something at the coffee shop.
When: Wednesday, February 9th: 6pm – 7pm, and afterwards we will go for coffee and a snack together!
Where: 1238 Davie Street, at Little Sister’s Art Book & Art Emporium.
What you can expect:
- We will meet at the store at 1238 Davie Street at 6pm. The store is right across from the number 6 bus route that runs along Davie Street.
- The store is a mask-optional space.
- We will get a slow-paced tour of the store, but it will be open, so other customers will be around.
- You can ask any and all questions you might have about products they sell or the history of the store, anything you want!
- Because the store will be open, feel free to bring some money in case you want to buy something!
- Afterwards, we’ll head to a nearby coffee shop to grab a coffee and a snack together. Bring money if you want to buy something at the coffee shop.
We hope you can join us! Any questions or concerns, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com